| United Kingdom
| United States
Companies from startups to large firms who are looking to reduce costs on recruitment and operations are turning to options other than hiring locally; they utilise services offered by IT outsourcing providers.
Know more about outsourcing your software development in this helpful blog on offshore developer rates from different outsourcing regions.
How can Cloud Employee help you?
What is the dedicated developer model?
At Cloud Employee, we employ the dedicated developer model wherein we provide our clients with the tech talents, equipment, and resources based solely on their project’s requirements. The single sum of money you pay includes the offshore team member’s monthly salary and the outsourcing provider’s service fee—you only pay for what you need.
The dedicated developer model is also preferred by many startups and companies thanks to the flexibility that it offers. With this model, you can request tech talents, equipment, and resources whenever you need it for your project, helping you scale your team easily.
- Caters to long-term projects with constantly changing project scope and undefined specifications
- Works well with projects with an indefinite scope as long as budget is predictable
- You gain full knowledge and control all throughout the process: from recruitment, to candidate selection, to management of the offshore team
- You monitor and assess product quality yourself
How do you know if the dedicated developer model is right for your business? This model is perfect for businesses that:
- Are looking to reduce recruitment and overhead costs.
- Want flexibility and scalability especially during the development.