Senior Software Engineer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and support of software products
- Assist in the development and maintenance of internal use software
- Perform diagnosis and analysis of software issues
- Provide input into the improvement of software development practices and processes.
- Provide project support to other team members as required
- Perform verification of software as required
- Develop software for device communication, image analysis, database management and UI/UX.
- Will follow standard documentation and development controls.
- May be required to manage a small team.
- Commercial experience in Software development in a Microsoft© Windows™ environment
- Prior experience in using VB.NET, C#, C++ (CLR & Standard)
- Sound understanding of OO techniques and experience in design patterns
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to lead a team.
- Real-time software coding using threads
- Good written and spoken English essential
- Good design documentation skills
- Experience with code review techniques and assessment
- Experience mentoring other team members
Nice to have
- Experience in automated test tools and techniques
- Experience in verification methods and documentation
- Experience working within a regulated environment to a quality management system
- Coding and debugging of hardware/firmware systems
- Ability to solve complex mathematical problems
- Experience in image processing techniques and third party graphical libraries; OpenGL, DirectX, OpenCV
- Familiarity with communications protocols including;
- TCP/IP, USB HID, and Bluetooth
- Experience developing server/client software
- Rapid prototyping of algorithms using Python
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!