Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Understanding the business requirements.
- Architect a software design, build code and configure.
- Adhere to and apply software development policies and standards.
- Ensure accurate estimates on development effort.
- Implementing and maintaining controls.
- Analysing and resolving software errors.
- Completeness and accuracy of code (work product) vs. allocated tasks.
- Ensure that project tasks are delivered in accordance with larger project objectives.
- Proactively report on potential slippage or deviation.
- Suggesting, planning and implementing software improvements and upgrades.
- Perform unit testing for all custom code and ensure quality for test cases, where applicable.
- Collaborative-development and code-reviews.
- 3 -7 years experience in VB.NET software development.
- 3 years experience in T-SQL and writing store procedures is a key skill that’s required.
- Experience with Classic ASP, Windows services, SSRS, and SSIS. Knowledge in Seagate Crystal Reports is advantageous.
- Experience with design principles such as Design patterns, SOLID, test driven, event driven, lean principles, data structures.
- Working knowledge of Git, Azure DevOps (CI&CD) is desirable.
- Understanding and interpreting of business requirements, coding solutions and managing complex architectures.
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product.
- Troubleshooting issues and assisting with complex support queries.
- Taking part in the following: Stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives.
- Knowledge-sharing and documentation.
- Good experience in an insurance environment (bonus).
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!