Human Resources Manager
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a highly-driven Human Resources Manager to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The Human Resources Manager will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes, and human resource activities such as employment, compensation and benefits administration, employee relationships and discipline, training and development, and employee engagement. He/she will also oversee that admin support staff and provide admin support to the company.
Reporting to the Country Manager or the CEO, the successful HR Manager will be tasked to:
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organisation.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintain a smooth orientation and onboarding process.
- Ensure that all information on the HRIS system is correct.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Create, review, and revise Job Descriptions when necessary.
- Work with Line Managers to achieve departmental KPIs and Targets, resulting to the achievement of the company goals.
- Facilitate contracts and activities pertaining to personnel movement; promotions, transfers, terminations, and resignations.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Administer and conduct end-to-end resolution of disciplinary issues including review of corrective actions, investigations, counseling documentations and liaising with company legal counsel.
- Nurture a positive working environment and maintain a healthy employee-management climate.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Maintain and revise the employee manual, company policies, and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Maintain and enhance competitive compensation and benefits program through market analysis and surveys.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure that all foreign staff have work permits.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Plan, forecast, and review monthly departmental budgets.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Build a strong relationship with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration, or a related field
- At least 5 years of work experience as an HR Manager or a similar role
- Proven work experience as Admin Head
- An in-depth knowledge of Philippine Labour Laws and HR best practices
- Familiarity with HR systems and databases
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- People-oriented, results-driven, highly motivated, and process-driven
- Adept in problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably with similar organizations.
- Adept in Philippine Labor Laws.
- Knowledgeable in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, very keen on details, very confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!