Human Resources and Administration Officer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a highly-driven HR & Admin Officer to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The HR & Admin Officer administers the organisation’s benefits, policies, and procedures. This role also provides general support and assistance on the administration of the day-to-day operations/activities of the human resources and admin departments.
Reporting to the Assistant HR Manager and the Country Manager, the successful HR & Admin Officer will be tasked to:
- Prepare documents including, but not limited to, job offers, contract employment and contractor’s agreement for upcoming employees as requested by recruitment.
- Route the contracts and other documents for signature to the respective departments.
- Make sure that all job descriptions are provided and kept in the HR Google document.
- Update all trackers such as New Joiner’s Sheet and Manila EID.
- Manage the pre-employment and ensure that all had complied with the 2-week period of submission.
- Check and review the information of the new employee records in HRWorkz.
- Ensure that the release of the company ID is done in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all 201 filing is being done by the HR assistant in a timely manner.
- Perform contract monitoring for Contractors agreement renewal and those that are due for regularisation.
- Send out email reminders to all department concerns for those that are due for renewal, regularisation, and annual appraisals.
- Prepare and send out appraisal forms to respective Department Heads.
- Prepare Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) as recommended by the Department Heads.
- Monitor issued PIP and coordinate with various Department Heads.
- Manage movements such as annual increase, exclusion in payroll due to EOC and resignation, and update in payroll adjustment.
- Prepare and discuss NTE’s and DAN as recommended by Department Heads.
- Prepare company advisories on PH/UK and other Client Holidays, New Policies, and other announcements and send out via email.
- Coordinate posting of all company advisories with the Marketing Team for FB Workplace, and ensure that it is posted in HRWorkz.
- Ensure that all issued notices have been given a corresponding Disciplinary Action Notice (DAN).
- Manage all expats’ documents such as SWP, AEP/9G, and exit clearance.
- Ensure that all trackers for expat documents are updated in a timely manner.
- Send out to Marketing, HR, and After-Care the list of service awardees and birthday celebrants for each month.
- Coordinate with Marketing regarding the certificates and picture taking of the awardees/celebrators (service/birthday).
- Coordinate with HR Manager and respective department heads regarding the presentation of certificates and gifts on the said date.
- Manage the internship program and make sure that all documents such as the endorsement letter and MOA are submitted accordingly.
- Prepare documents on exit process such as notice of end of contract, floating status, discontinuation of probationary employment, clearance, and back pay.
- Make sure that all documents for floating status are submitted to DOLE accordingly.
- Organise release of COE and COS.
- Manage the housekeeping, security, driver, helper, including their tasks and responsibilities.
- Monitor the office supplies and manage it together with the HR Assistant.
- Ensure that all transmittals are being filed accordingly.
- Double check the monthly projected budget of Admin before sending to Assistant HR Manager for finalisation.
- Prepare the monthly projected budget for HR.
- Perform other HR & Admin-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably with similar organisations.
- Adept in Philippine Labour Laws
- Knowledgeable in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage/
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!