Human Resources and Administration Officer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We are currently seeking a Human Resources and Administration Officer to join our ever-expanding team of go-getters. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting startup as well as enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
The Job Summary
The HR & Admin Officer administers the organization’s benefit, policies and procedures. This role also provides general support and assistance on the administration of the day-to-day operations/activities of the human resources and admin departments.
The job reports to the HR & Admin Supervisor and HR Manager.
The successful Human Resources and Administration Officer will be responsible for:
- Administer the company-initiated benefits (e.g. leave policies, HMO, Professional support, educational assistance, etc.)
- Perform daily timekeeping duties.
- Provide Salary Adjustment Report to the Payroll Manager every payroll cut-off.
- Process remittances of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig contributions and Withholding Tax.
- Act as the authorized representative for SSS, PHIC, and HDMF concerns.
- Monitor and update employees’ leaves.
- Oversee and process purchasing of office supplies and welcome kits.
- Facilitate activities related to health & safety (e.g. HMO Annual Physical Exam, wellness programs, etc.)
- Manage 201 files.
- Perform other HR & Admin-related duties as assigned.
- At least a year of professional experience in Payroll, Compensation & Benefits or similar role.
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and BIR procedures and processes.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Must be dependable, detailed-oriented, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and has the ability to multi-task.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!
Download the full job description here.