Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and an excellent reward and bonus systems.
We’re looking for a driven Graphic Designer to join our growing team in Makati. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic work environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as fun monthly activities that bring employees together.
The successful Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Working on marketing collaterals and other materials while adhering to the company branding guidelines.
- Conceptualizing and creating visual content for social media.
- Meeting and liaising with the marketing team and different departments to discuss briefs, requirements, and project progress.
- Developing and using skills and expertise in tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom.
- Assisting in the photo and video coverage of events and company activities.
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials such as posters, brochures, videos etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with technological and software developments related to multimedia.
- Assisting the senior graphic designer for creative requirements.
- Supporting the marketing team for other ad hoc tasks.
Essential skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Multimedia Arts or any related course.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Basic photography and videography skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possess good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably with similar organizations is a plus.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!