Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We are currently seeking an Accounting Staff to join our ever-expanding team of go-getters. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting startup as well as enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
The Job Summary
The Accounting staff works under the supervision of the Finance Manager/Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He/She will maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; and perform general bookkeeping. He is also responsible for the processing of payments subject for approval of the Finance Manager.
- Prepares journal entries of reimbursement, depreciation, and other related accounting transactions.
- Makes sure that all Accounts Payable Vouchers are printed and necessary files are attached.
- In-charge of processing payables and uploading it to the accounting system for approval of Finance Manager.
- Prepares check payments of the company’s expenses and bank transactions.
- In-charge of manually writing of daily transactions in mandatory BIR books of accounts and BIR official receipts.
- Organizes receipts sent by different departments and manages Petty Cash Fund.
- In-charge of depositing and releasing payments to suppliers and sending them payment confirmation via email.
- Processes remittances of Government contributions and Withholding Tax.
- Perform other accounting and administrative functions as may deemed necessary.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Business administration major in Accounting
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar capacity/role as Accounting staff
- Well-versed in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledgeable in accounting software
- Good knowledge of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and BIR procedures and processes
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask.
Incentive and Benefits Packages
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!
Download the full job description here.