Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and an excellent reward and bonus systems.
We’re looking for a driven Accounting Staff to join our growing team in Makati. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic work environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as fun monthly activities that bring employees together.
The Accounting staff works under the supervision of a Finance Manager/Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He/She will maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; and perform general bookkeeping. He is also responsible for the processing of payments subject for approval of the Finance Manager
The successful Accounting staff will be tasked to:
- Prepare journal entries of reimbursement, depreciation, and other related accounting transactions.
- Make sure that all Accounts Payable Vouchers are printed and necessary files are attached.
- Be in charge of processing ATMs of new employees.
- Prepare check payments of company’s expenses and bank transactions.
- Be in charge of manually writing daily transactions in mandatory BIR books of accounts and BIR official receipts.
- Organize receipts sent by different departments and manage Petty Cash Fund and Pantry Cash Fund.
- Be in charge of depositing and releasing payments to suppliers and sending them payment confirmation via email.
- Be in charge of the transfer of RDO for new employees with existing TIN numbers.
- Register TIN for fresh graduates and newly-hired expat employees.
- Perform other accounting and administrative functions as may be deemed necessary.
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration Major in Accounting
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar capacity/role as Accounting staff
- Proficiency in standard software applications, including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in accounting software is an advantage
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask
Salary, Incentive and Benefits Packages
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!
Download the full job description here.