Senior Java Software Engineer
November 2015 - Present
• Implement CRUD features using React, Redux and Imutable.js
• Develop test cases for front-end code using Mocha and Chai.
• Implement automation testing using Selenium.
• Implement Excel exportation functionality.
• Participate in code review and daily standup.
• Coordinate with Switzerland team to provide feedback and gather requirements.
• Develop, test, debug, document and maintain the Java core services, models and processes
that support the application.
• Coordinating with other team members to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
• Participate in code and sprint review.
• Utilize agile methodology such as Scrum.
Sr Applications Developer - J2EE /Technical Lead
October 2011 - September 2015
• Lead a team through the application development cycle.
• Work with the business and the development teams to ensure a clear understanding of project
requirements and to refine/revise requirements as needed and/or recommended solutions.
• Effectively communicating and providing status updates to project management,
• Prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for application releases based on a user story.
• Adapted Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
December 2008 - April 2011
• Includes maintenance and improvising of the system, implement new task and
enhancement, bug fixing, upgrade the system using new technologies like Spring and
converted module per module.
• Design and create a reporting system. Develop a credit card processor transaction via web
services. Also, provide support with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) using PlumVoice API
April 2006 - August 2008
Research and Development
Perform intensive research on open-source technologies and how they can be appropriately applied to existing and new projects.
• Explore GWT and integrate to Spring and Hibernate application.
• Develop a social networking project using Ruby on Rails.
• Allow members to write letters to newspapers and magazines around the world. The letter will automatically publish to the website for others can view. Editors of the printed and online publications to which the letters are sent will be evaluated and published.
• Maintain employee's daily time records, track shift schedules and project manager who handle the employee.
• Design database schema and the entire application.
• Create relational mapping objects, implements interfaces, services, controllers and custom pages. Add customs CSS rules and Ajax functionality.
• Allows users to collaboratively enter product and technology information, and then graphically depicts it in the form of a multi-dimensional roadmap – a document that visualizes the status and dependencies of an opportunity.
• Implement a customized search engine that is capable of saving result base on the user's selected items.
• Develop an organisation module which allows users to view and maintain organization records.
Cobol Programmer/ Java Programmer/Technical Lead
April 2003 - March 2006
Rural Bank System
Is a system that is matured and running to the company's proprietary banks.
- Implement new module to process remittances and financial computation based on the type of transaction.
- Also, added functionality to support printing of the document.
Is a centralize system connecting service providers to rural banks allowing them to provide services to the rural areas.
- Lead a technical team through development cycles.
- Provide mentoring to team members especially junior ones.
- Provide technical direction and assist team members for methodologies and standards used to implement the system.
- Create and design web application and demonstrate the transaction process for the team to have a clear view of how the technologies work on our project.
- Develop Payroll and Pension processing modules.