5 years experience
- Years of experience in web application development utilizing Java, SQL, Spring, JUnit, Bash, Jenkins.
- Years of experience with Oracle, MySQL, Tomcat, Mockito, Git, REST, Google Guava, HTML.
- Also has experience with Antlr, Spock, Apache Camel, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Service Bus.
- Has a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Skilled in multi-tasking and working on several projects simultaneously.
August 2017 - Present
- Helped in the automation of the deployment of the entire project environment
- Written an expressions evaluator with a project-specific syntax
- Ported a company-owned ETL tool from Salesforce to Java
- Sent to Buenos Aires to provide on-site support and training to a client in preparation for production rollout
- Technologies: Spring-boot, Apache Camel, AWS, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, REST, Antlr, Java
March 2014 - August 2017
- Maintenance of the application; bug fixing.
- Profiling, optimization and testing of the reports module.
- Created implementation plans.
- Technologies: Java, iBatis, Spring, Struts 2, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Jasper Reports, SVN, Ant, Linux
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science