Team oriented professional with extensive experience in web-based and client/server based applications development and a problem solver who can design reasonable solutions and can assist other with issues. He possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, Java Development and other open source technologies. With 2 years of full stack development experience.
Senior Java Developer
July 2018 - Present
A front and middle office software solution. Its primary purpose is to enable a business to communicate with its customers in real time, process payments and securely collect purchasing data across multiple electronic devices.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Create, update and perform testing based on test cases.
- Interact with the Project Manager to understand our systems and their features.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Participate in daily scrum call and provide support to the client.
Freelance Web Developer
June 2017 - June 2018
- Design and create VivAsia Fitness website that allow users to register, view schedules and browse pictures and videos of fitness dance.
- Technologies: Java, Spring
Cobol Programmer/ Java Programmer/Technical Lead
April 2016 - May 2017
Is a system that is matured and running to company's proprietary banks.
- Implement new module to process remittances and financial computation based on type of transaction.
- Added a functionality to support printing of document.
Is a centralize system connecting service providers to rural banks allowing them to provide services to the rural areas.
- Lead a technical team through development cycles.
- Provide mentoring to team members especially junior ones.
- Provide technology direction and assist team members for methodologies and standards use to implement the system.
- Create and design web application and demonstrate the transaction process for the team to have a clear view of how the technologies work on our project.
- Develop Payroll and Pension processing modules.