April 2014 - Present
- Design, develop, maintain and support high quality in-house software build systems for Enterprise class software
- Develop scripts to deploy software in automated process
- Provide design, implementation guidance and tutoring if necessary to other team members in best practices, tool use, and configuration management principles.
- Management and creation of configuration for internal customers responsible for scheduling and or deployment to Quality Assurance and development integration environments.
- Management and creation of configuration items for non-production environments to support Software Delivery Life Cycle development for internal customers; responsible for scheduling and deploying to Quality Assurance and development Integration environments.
- Designing, training and implementing source code control management best practices.
- Develop and maintain internal release management process.
- Creation and maintenance of build/release scripts and plans.
Software Toolsmith (DevOps Engineer)
September 2012 - March 2014
- Develop new custom tasks for build and release pipelines using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Setup environments for development and testing.
- Setup the build definitions and release pipelines.
- Troubleshooting of builds (could help developers with build problem).
- Develop PowerShell scripts to build, continue integration and deployment.
- Migration of existing scripts and processes to new versions.
- Preparation of release packages.
- Ordinary maintenance from patching and other troubles on development and testing environments.
- Installation and configuration of development machines thru VSTS custom task via PowerShell script.
- Analyzation of system logs and identification of potential issues.
- System performance tuning.
April 2011 - October 2012
- Performs testing of repackage application base on account standards and customer needs for Quality Assurance.
- Member of the application packaging team, the core responsibility will be packaging, integration, deployment, and global-level support of applications for installation on customer’s standardized desktop environment within agreed turnaround times.
- Investigate and analyzed Legacy application (setup.exe) or vendor MSI for repackaging.
- Act as technical resource or subject matter expert in packaging technology (Microsoft Software Installer).
- Build transforms, various scripts and editing custom code/Custom actions to incorporate some functions/commands within the MSI to run under user mode.