A reliable and efficient Microsoft certified professional - software engineer with over 6 years of experience in developing and maintaining a wide variety of systems for international and local corporations.
Expert in using C# and VB.Net for system development, ASP.NET MVC and Sitecore 8 & 7 CMS for web development and proficient in SQL Server for database management. Has excellent inter-personal, digital communication skills as well.
Software Engineer Team Lead
January 2017 - Present
- Technical architect who checks the sprint backlog items on JIRA, do estimations on the complexity of tasks and add detailed sub tasks on the items.
- Implement new features and modify existing once based on the client requirements
- Handles both front-end and back-end issues but mainly focuses on backend tasks.
- Supervises two developers on their tasks and its best approaches making sure it follows the best practices and coding standards.
May 2015 - January 2017
- Took part in the development of Sitestore project – An online website store.
- Created a model for the header of the website and applied glassmapper to make the header content manageable.
- Also assisted in the training of the new comers in using Sitecore CMS while in the bench.
- Part of the onshore/manila scrum development team which focuses mainly in the backend programming for Lowes home improvement website.
- Code refactors updates and bug fixes of current transactions such as user’s registration & login and email & product services.
- Sitecore updates for user extended and custom profile template to enhance certain features of the website.
- Test and production deployment
- Implemented unit testing for services and code documenting.
- Technologies: Sitecore, C#, Ado.net
System Support Staff
April 2011 - May 2015
- Participated in gathering of information and requirements with corporate communications department head.
- Performed system analysis, system design and database design.
- Implementation of technical requirements and coding.
- Performed testing and checking of web design and data entry standards.
- Met with our IT head and department head for system presentation and performed necessary revisions as per request by the corp. comm. head.
- Created a user manual/guide for the end user.
- Participated in web project deployment and conducted an end-user training session.
- Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, IIS , Windows 7, SQL Server 2008
Analyst Programmer – Supervisor
April 2010 - February 2011
A system solutions used for port operations such as billing and sales invoice, manifest, assessment, cargo tally, etc. The development tools used in the development of the applications includes VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server and Crystal Report.
- Participated in gathering of information and requirements with department heads and supervisors per transaction module.
- Participated in system analysis, system design and database design.
- Implementation of technical requirements and coding for sales invoice and cargo-tally modules.
- Participated in testing and checking of UI and data entry standards.
- Met department heads and supervisors together with the IT Team, for system presentation and performed necessary revisions as per request.
- Participated in system documentation and creating of user manual/guide for the end users.
- Participated in conducting system deployment, dry run and end-user training session.
- Technologies: VB.NET, ADO.NET, Windows 7, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Report 8