Senior Software Engineer
September 2016 - November 2018
- Involved in server side development of application using Java.
- Created APIs to get data from different Bank Systems e.g Core Banking, Finacle, etc.
- Participated in service implementation development of an assigned module.
- Integrate server and client side to Bank’s Systems including Release deployment and configurations.
- Participated in unit test and peer to peer code reviews for optimization and best practices.
- Participated in Release Package Preparation and Documentations.
- On site support in package deployment to client’s integrated environments for SIT and UAT testing
- On site support to client’s SIT and UAT team in testing releases.
- Mentor junior developers for server side team.
- Act as company’s project POC to bank for business requirements follow-up and necessary info and data for application development.
- Participated in daily meeting with the steering committee for defects discussion and future releases.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 10, Eclipse, Oracle SqlDeveloper, Putty, WinSCP, XShell, Notepad++, Ant, Java, Spring, Websphere, Jira, Skype, MS Outlook
Java Developer - Consultant
June 2014 - August 2016
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUIs) for company’s product application in deployment for the company’s
- Partners, prospective customers and internal employees
- Coordinate visual design projects and reviews work of the visual design team.
- Worked closely with system specialists and other engineers to create a highly polished visual experience that fully represent brand, market, and end-user requirements
- Design and develop particular GUI pages as well as take part in testing it.
- Creates flowcharts of task flows and information architecture for the product features.
- Participated in the full lifecycle of product for the company’s system.
- Worked with product teams to understand the target audience and market-place for new features.
- Accountable for creation of style guide.
- Create logs/define the theme and style for a web site.
- Understands overall software development process.
- Strong, demonstrated ability to optimize application flow from page-to- page (user experience).
- Continuously enhanced and maintained the enterprise application and fix bugs reported by the product support team, delivery team and software quality assurance team.
- Design and code web services using Apache Axis, WSDL on Apache Tomcat server. Developed web service interface which allowed to create, read, update & delete data.
- Update RCA and resolution of each task via JIRA and peer to peer code review via Beanstalk.
May 2013 - May 2014
- Participated in creating basic to detailed design of the utility modules based on client requirements
- Created prototypes and anticipated development upon approval
- Created unit test cases and codes
- Developed integration test codes and automate using Hudson with other coverage check tools.
- Participated in the development of J2EE application using Struts 2 as front-end solution together with open source framework such as Hibernate for ORM Mapping, and XML for data interchange. It also uses JPA in a container managed environment for managing persistence in Data Access objects
- Developed web service using annotations while employing a bottom-up approach in development
- Developed blank interface definition to accommodate functional requirements which also include actual interpretation of requirement specified by the functional documentation and design document
- Mapping of POJOs to its equivalent database table which serves as Data Access Objects or DAO while employing Hibernate operations
- Utilized DAO to construct business functionalities and operations.
- Tested development modules using SOAP UI for technical aspects and against the actual and expected criteria in the test plan
- Knowledgeable in code management tool such as SVN.
- Managed version releases using minimal and basic Unix commands in Linux environment.
- Coordinate and setup version releases to Software Testing team.
- Gathered client requirements from web page design to development.
- Developed data entry screens that generates html codes.
- Accomplished database connectivity to cloud server via PHP, HTML and Ajax.
- Developed UI functionalities to perform CRUD operations on database that reflects real-time without reloading the page.
- Involved in client side validation.