February 2017 - January 2019
- Develop, implement and maintain Java based components and interfaces.
- Ensure designs are compliance with specifications.
- Develop new applications that serve existing software systems.
- Further develop current software.
- Participated in code and document reviews.
- Provide estimates for tasks.
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance work, including change requests, production problems and internal tools.
- Maintain existing prototypes and scripts.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Understand new requirements of key business units, product customers and how we achieve it.
- Contributes to decisions regarding software, development approach.
- Supoort continous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
April 2015 - February 2017
- Involved in server side development of application using Java.
- Created APIs to get data from different Bank Systems e.g Core Banking, Finacle, etc.
- Participated in service implementation development of an assigned module.
- Integrate server and client side to Bank’s Systems including Release deployment and configurations.
- Participated in unit test and peer to peer code reviews for optimization and best practices.
- Participated in Release Package Preparation and Documentations.
- On site support in package deployment to client’s integrated environments for SIT and UAT testing
- On site support to client’s SIT and UAT team in testing releases.
- Mentor junior developers for server side team.
- Act as company’s project POC to bank for business requirements follow-up and necessary info and data for application development.
- Participated in daily meeting with the steering committee for defects discussion and future releases.
Java Solutions Developer
May 2011 - April 2015
- Assist in the systems analysis and design of a project.
- Involved in server and client side development of the application.
- Produce and maintain well documented programs that adhere to standards which satisfy user requirements.
- Participated in internal weekly meeting for project status report of development and planning of future tasks.
- Participated in company’s internal training for My SQL and Oracle SQL.