February 2016 - Present
- Develop the system architecture to cope with existing and upcoming technologies like mobile apps.
- Communicate with business group to deliver the correct system functionalities.
- Perform code integration and deployment.
- Utilize MVC-Razor and Developers Express MVC.
- Development Tools: ASP.NET MVC (C#/Razor), Angular 1, DevExpress MVC, SQL Server 2012
- Other Tools: JIRA, Git, Node.js
- Collaborate online with counterpart developers from other countries.
- Technologies: MVC-Razor, Developers Express MVC, C#, ASP.NET MVC (C#/Razor), Angular1, DevExpress MVC, SQL Server 2012, JIRA, Git, Node.js
June 2015 - January 2016
- Work on Global Finance Balance system migration from IE 8 to IE 11 compatibility.
- Utilize Developers Express ASP.NET to migrate the existing functionalities.
July 2014 - June 2015
- Deploy in HSA Investment Bank as Senior .NET developer.
- Develop REST Web API (MVC) to serve as a data transaction medium to web portal.
- Design the system architecture and guide other developers in coding.
- Utilize MVC4 –Razor
- Technologies: MVC4 –Razor, REST Web API (MVC), C#
April 2013 - April 2014
- Develop e-Commerce web application for online merchants.
- Credit card processing and payment thru different payment gateways.
- Utilize MVC3 -Razor and SQL Server 2008 / MYSQL 5.x in development.
- Work on REST API development for mobile apps.
- Technologies: MVC3 -Razor, SQL Server 2008 / MYSQL 5.x, REST API
.NET Developer / Consultant
September 2012 - March 2013
- Develop a transaction processor that facilitates the prepaid load amount of a mobile phone subscriber.
- Utilize of Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) to ensure data processing of load transaction.
- Develop web application for tracking courier services rendered to a different courier company.
- Technologies: .NET, C#, and ASP.NET
March 2011 - September 2012
- Maintain the existing application, particularly working on enhancements of the existing system and additional features to meet the client requirements.
- Utilize ActiveMQ (AMQ) for ensured data processing that involves a large database records.
- Migration of existing system (ASP.NET/C#) to MVC3 (C#), EF4 and SQL Server.
- Technologies: MVC3 (C#), ASP.NET, EF4, SQL Server.
.NET Developer / Software Engineer
June 2010 - March 2011
- Work on a cross-browser and multi-platform (PC, Tablets, Smartphones) web application designed for healthcare professionals across the US.
- Use dynamic loading technique of more than 1000 web user controls.
- Design the Phase 2 project of the Windows-based healthcare system using .NET Reflection for dynamic loading of user controls.