Experienced Python Developer with 11 years of total work experience and a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry. An IT professional with high critical analysis and logical thinking. Proven leadership skills and possesses the ability to work independently or as a part of a team. Daniel is highly organised and manages his time well by prioritizing tasks efficiently and effectively.
April 2017 - Present
- Implemented several features to automate the lead agents work on the platform, which was based on Slack.
- Wrote several adapters for various APIs for major real estate platforms such as Real Geeks, Follow Up Boss, Boomtown, etc.
- Worked with parsing incoming lead emails and feeds from several real estate lead generators.
- Wrote an Android app with React Native, used by the clients.
- Scraped various data sources and web sites for marketing purposes.
- Front-end development with React and SASS for the company web site and client portal.
- Unit tested all back-end code and UI tested front-end code with Selenium.
September 2015 - March 2017
- Worked on several Ruby on Rails projects.
- Used agile methodology and TDD and on all projects.
- Introduced new features for their FatFreeCRM fork that iHome internally used.
- Added features to an existing real estate web site written in Django.
- Created a Ruby on Rails application that automatically fetched their listings from the REST API.
- Added features and bugfixes for their API and their admin interface is written in Angular.
- Ruby on Rails back-end application for a condo app
- App comprises of home automation, payments, facility bookings, service requests, messages, vouchers etc.
November 2012 - September 2015
- Wrote Python software for the Nao robot.
- Wrote an App store in Django for robot applications.
- Developed an application in Django that replaced their current system.
- Wrote REST API using Django & Tastypie.
- Worked extensively with the ExtJS framework and Highcharts.
- The application handles billions of Euros in capital.
February 2008 - October 2012
- Remodeled their MySQL database for their dutch customer web site.
- Created a Django back-end to administer phone & bundle data.
- Wrote an affiliate feed generator and a script that imports legacy data from their old database using Symfony2 and Doctrine2.
- Developed new features for the back-end application written in 2010.
- Created a CMS for a casino
- CMS automated the weekly task of updating promotions and new games.
- Hired and managed a Front-End Developer for the project.
- Used the Facebook Graph API.
- Wrote an API that used a REST web service to communicate with the Flash game and game server.
- The application currently has 4 million registered users.