Christian James is a full stack development with more than seven (7) years of experience in project initiation up to project maintenance and closing, working with internal and external teams. He can easily work with the design department and quickly translate designs to code. He can document everything and update repositories.
Senior Application Developer
January 2017 - March 2019
- Manage and represent the development team who handles both internal and external projects.
- Lead the team from project initiation, iteration, to closing.
- Responsible for tech research and direction.
- Handle web and mobile application projects.
- Analyze requirements and strategizing for long term benefits of product reusability.
- Act as a server admin (Windows/Linux)
- Work as a database admin (MySQL)
- Work as a mobile app developer (Swift, Objective-C, Hybrid, Ionic)
- Practice application and server security standards
- Work as a Secure API developer (PHP)
- Work as a WordPress developer (PHP)
Senior Programmer/Project Supervisor
September 2014 - January 2017
- Act as the project manager and team leader for the development team.
- Develop interactive advertising materials across OMG brand websites.
- Act as a technical consultant for creatives.
- Handle R&D for advertising executions.
- Act as a SAP administrator and Crystal Reports developer.
- Technologies: SAP, Crystal Reports
April 2013 - September 2014
- Develop and maintain web applications
- Create unit tests using Karma, Jasmine and e2e tests using Protractor, Cucumber.
November 2011 - April 2013
- Create automation testing using Selenium.
- Handle training for interns