Brad has 9 years of development experience with PHP and Drupal. He does end-to-end Drupal from design architecture to development (backend, site building, and front-end) and to server deployments.
Like wise, he has years of hands-on experience and practical experiences in Linux System Administration which makes him do Drupal Automation, Drupal code-driven Development and continuous integration and deployments among others. He has deployment experiences with Acquia, Pantheon and other servers.
Aside from Drupal, he is also experienced in Wordpress and Shopify and also PHP Framerworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel and Symfony 2 currently.
He is an Acquia Certitified Developer and contributed to Drupal.org both in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
Drupal Developer (Project-based)
July 2017 - March 2019
- Worked on development, architecture, site building, and deployment of 4 Drupal 8 websites.
- Worked on support for multiple Drupal 7 websites.
- Worked on support for a Drupal 8 video website.
- Technologies: Drupal 8, Drupal 7, PHP
September 2015 - June 2017
- Promet Source, is a Drupal-only company based in Chicago that has an office in Cebu City. And, is the company who first initiate the Drupal community in the country, and up to now, being involved in the Drupal PH community in general.
- During my stay with the company, I was involved in multiple projects from support to back-end / site building, to theming / front-end.
- I am involved in systems admin work e.g., with the use of vagrant and docker.
- I did multiple end-to-end projects with some backend, site building, and all front-end using SASS and compass; and a lot of support projects in Drupal.
- I learned the art of CDD (Code Driven Development) with Drupal and been using it up to now.
- I got more involved into linux devOps and been into linux bash scripting.
- This is the second time I entered Promet Source.
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, Vagrant, Chef, Puhphet, Linux, Git, SASS/SCSS, Compass, Susy, Singularity, Twig, Foundation.
February 2014 - September 2015
- Agile development.
- I am part of the team in the development of economic and social policy research organization (Drupal 7) from architecture, back-end development, site building, and front-end development. This also includes systems admin specifically for Drupal, including configuration for memcached, apache solr search, among others.
- I am also part of the team in the development of real-estate company (Drupal 7) and also involved in its architecture, backend, site building, and front-end.
- I am also part of the team in the development of mentored dashboard of mentoring and coaching company built using MEAN stack and focused more on AngularJS.
- I also worked alone on a bank's website that is based on Miami that was extended to other states. This isn’t Drupal though.
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, Vagrant, Linux, Git, SASS/SCSS, Compass, Perl, AngularJS
June 2013 - February 2014
- In-charged of the store website of the company using Drupal Commerce.
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, Vagrant, Chef, Puhphet, Linux, Git, SASS/SCSS, Compass, Susy, Singularity
July 2012 - May 2013
- I was in-charged of the store website of the company using Drupal Commerce.
- Also, involved in systems admin work with AWS, and with Virtualization using linuxturnkey.
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, Volusion, Linux, Linuxturnkey, Git, AWS
January 2012 - June 2012
- Take full charge of the French hotel website in Drupal 7 from its architecture to site building and theming.
- I also handle a french property listing website using Zend Framework.
- And, I also handle some support in wordpress, magento, and CRE loaded.
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, Wordpress, Magento, CRE Loaded, Linux
PHP / Drupal Developer
September 2010 - December 2011
- Take full charge and responsibility with digital and social media marketing agency company content scraping, Drupal import, site building and theming.
- I am also a team player with food and dining social community company in helping with the other team members with the main website and its sub websites, and its deals section.
- I also do systems admin work in the company with AWS.
- Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Drupal, CodeIgniter, Git, Linux, AWS