Bianca is a leader by nature. She participated in various competitions for developers and has acquired strong leadership, communication and technical skills through these competitions and her experience in college. She loves extending his knowledge to others, especially to non-profit organizations. She has also worked for a high-end branding and web design company which deals with several bluechip clients.
She is adept at building websites, and throughout her career she has mostly been tasked with full-stack web development. She enjoys turning designs to actual working codes. She is a strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML/CSS, including HTML5/CSS3. She has in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of popular browsers and a keen eye for design aesthetics.
Front-end Software Engineer
April 2018 - Present
- Focus on React.js and Redux development for a FinTech Company.
Freelance Web Developer
October 2017 - April 2018
- Maintained a CryptoCurrency Mobile Wallet App built using Ionic (Cordova) Framework
- Used Vue.js and implement material design theme with Veutify
- Added 2FA on clients HAPI server
April 2017 - October 2017
- Used Cloudinary, an Image Management SAAS in the Cloud, to store images and videos uploaded from our Chrome Extension or Web App. Cloudinary is similar to AWS S3 but with additional image manipulation API built in when getting resources.
- Used React.js + Firebase stack to create Chrome Extension Web app and Chrome Extension project
- Technologies: Cloudinary, ReactJS, Firebase, Redux, CSS
November 2015 - April 2017
- Handled a project's authentication via passport module.
- Handled client-side using Backbone.js as the application's JS framework for the Model and Collection layer and used React.js as the View layer.
- Used Gulp as build process. Set up Babel as the transpiler for ES6 and React's JSX.
- Implement Unit Tests (Mocha + Chai) + Behavior Driven Tests (supertest).
- Technologies: Node.js, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Gulp
April 2015 - November 2015
- Maintained multiple performance critical projects created in Backbone.js or AngularJS.
- Implement Cross-browser Design (IE8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, & Opera) via Foundation.
- Technologies: Backbone.js, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
July 2013 - March 2015
- Updated and fixed issues of voting system and re-designed it using Bootstrap.
- Developed JPIA Quiz Application system using Backbone.js + PHP
- Developed a student information system web app using jQuery.
- Technologies: PHP, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, jQuery