Senior Python Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Write clean, readable, and efficient Python code.
- Integration from external services into the main platform
- Build automated test pipelines, and integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Build several web tools with secure authentication systems set in place.
- Work with agile development methodologies enhancing existing CI/CD routines and maintaining high coding standards.
- Work with component testing and commissioning team to automate and optimize system performance and manufacturability.
- Support and collaborate with the entire technical and business organization including research, business development, manufacturing engineering, and production.
- Participate in technical discussions across engineering, product, and code reviews
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for software systems
- At least 5 years of experience working in a software development environment.
- Strong command of the Python programming language, including its syntax, features, and standard libraries.
- Experience in integrating with External APIs and services like Microsoft Dynamics, Microservices, modules
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Be someone passionate about innovation, collaborative problem-solving, and software development
- Experience with software building and deployment tools, e.g. Git/Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Have experience working in a remote yet agile development environment.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!