Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Manage the full life-cycle of software projects from small to large. This will include consultation with the business and the design, development, and testing of code.
- There will be a mix of new projects, refactoring of legacy code, and bug-fixing.
- Ensure the website remains performant and that our journalists have the tools they need. We need your help in keeping the business profitable whilst ensuring that we can provide great free content to our readers.
- Experience writing high-quality Perl.
- Experience with SQL and ORMs such as DBIx, Class.
- Great Linux experience (we use Debian stable).
- Excellent knowledge of SSH, bash & sh, pipes, common UNIX tools, and the UNIX way.
- Experience with Rust will be a bonus.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Excellent reading comprehension and attention to detail.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!