Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Cloud Employee, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our online visibility and engaging with our target audience. You will be responsible for a range of digital marketing activities including:
- Content Creation: Develop high-quality, engaging content such as articles, company updates, and sector insights to establish thought leadership within the industry.
- Social Media Management: Grow and manage our social media presence across platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Create and curate content that drives engagement and increases our follower base.
- Awards Submissions: Identify relevant industry awards and manage the submission process, showcasing our achievements and innovations.
- Sales Collateral: Create compelling sales one-pagers and marketing materials to attract leads and support our sales team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proven working experience in social media and PPC management, across Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter – this is a must!
- Ideal to have B2B and B2C campaign management experience.
- Prior experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Strong grasp of all social media platforms and google Ads, ability to enhance performance and report back on KPIs.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Strong knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc).
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!