Full stack RoR/VueJS Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Develop and maintain the Ruby on Rails backend system, ensuring its robustness, scalability, and security.
- Collaborate with the team to create API specifications using technologies like OpenAPI, GraphQL, and others.
- Contribute to the migration of legacy apps to an improved database design while ensuring uninterrupted service.
- Develop and maintain web and mobile applications using Vue.js, VueX, Pinia, SCSS, and Typescript.
- Implement and improve coding standards to ensure code quality and maintainability.
- Actively engage in Test-Driven Development (TDD), pairing, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Release updates to production daily to ensure a responsive and agile development process.
- Focus on developer-driven unit and integration tests to maintain code quality.
- Continuously explore and adopt emerging development methodologies and techniques such as XP, Kanban, and dysfunction mapping.
- Prioritize user outcomes and work closely with stakeholders to ensure positive user experiences.
- Foster regular and unplanned interactions with stakeholders to align development with user needs.
- Understand that the agile transformation process is an ongoing effort, not a short-term project.
- Work on user story maps instead of traditional product backlogs to prioritize development tasks.
- Proven experience with Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL for backend development.
- Good understanding of Vue.js, VueX, Ant Design, and SCSS for web application development.
- Familiarity with Vue 3, 'script setup,' Pinia, and Ionic for mobile app development.
- Experience with Typescript for both web and mobile development.
- Knowledge of API specifications, such as OpenAPI and GraphQL.
- Strong understanding of TDD, CI/CD, and coding standards.
- A collaborative and proactive mindset with the ability to interact with stakeholders.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality software that ensures positive user outcomes.
- Willingness to adapt to emerging technologies and development methodologies.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!