Full Stack .NET Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Work as part of a balanced team of engineers, product managers, designers and business people as part of a blended team.
- To design, develop, and test software and applications. Participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features
- Help solve problems with the software, across a vast spectrum of complexity, language, and framework types.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other members of your team to design the best and simplest solution possible and work together to overcome any challenges along the way.
- Constantly seek to improve on the code and the development process of the team. We're pragmatic, not dogmatic, and we value taking a holistic approach.
- 3+ years of working knowledge of and experience with C# .Net
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with RESTful API
- MS Azure and Cloud Architecture
- SQL Server experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, ability to multi-task and participate in teamwork
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!