Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Take ownership of software projects throughout their lifecycle, from inception to implementation.
- Span diverse areas, including collaborating with our business teams, crafting designs, coding, and rigorous testing.
- Expect to work on new projects, refactor legacy code, and contribute to bug fixes.
- Create carefully crafted and tested code that ensures our website remains fast and user-friendly.
- Passionate about continuous improvement while maintaining a pragmatic approach when dealing with tight deadlines and intricate legacy code.
- Familiarity with modern front-end development tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Solid understanding of web design principles, data-driven design, user and A/B testing, and responsive design.
- Proficiency in SEO and analytics.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Excellent reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Strong familiarity with version control software, including Git.
- Legal authorization to work in your country of residence.
- Familiarity with templating systems such as Template Toolkit or Text Xslate.
- Some exposure to front-end libraries, such as Svelte.
- Working knowledge of Apache and nginx.
- Experience with Linux, specifically Debian stable.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!