- You provide your UK Account Manager with your staffing requirements. Programming language, years experience etc.
- We provide you with a short-list of candidates and CVs and recommend who we think are the most suited.
- We setup a video interview between you and the candidates. You can action further technical testing and evaluation before any commitment is made.
- Start date can typically begin immediately and we can change the Cloud Employee at any moment going forward if you are unhappy.
- We handle all administration such as local licensing, permits, payroll and general HR.
- Zero setup costs. We provide permises with the latest hardware, software and multiple highspeed Internet connections. Your Internet connection can be private and we can block personal email, social media and various other sites on your employee’s computer.
- Your dedicated Cloud Employee is then a member of your team and works the same hours as you. Our line managers are there to assist whenever you require. They will not involve themselves in any of the work unless you request.
- You can grow your team in our offices, benefit from our established infrastructure, reduce risk and avoid the large up-front fees or be affected by the various pitfalls that many people experience when outsourcing.
What You Get? (Inclusive of our hourly rates)
A few companies currently working with offshore staff in the Philippines