Are you a writer or blogger in the technology space looking to showcase your knowledge to an audience?
If so, Cloud Employee might be one of the places to do just that!
We’ve opened up our website to offer tech enthusiasts to come and guest post on our website. If you know how to develop good ideas based around tips, tutorials and trends on topics related to our company, then this is place for you!
Please see below a couple of the topics that we like to cover on our website:
- General Technology
- Web development & design
- Coding culture, tutorials and trends
- Remote working lifestyle
Our main goal for Cloud Employee’s content is to provide great value to our readers. We will not publish anything if we think it is not useful to our readers. If this sounds like something you can provide… Keep reading to learn about our content guidelines :)
General Guidelines for Submitting a Guest Post
- Your content must be unique. All articles will be checked for plagiarism.
- All articles should be 1000-2000 words in size. Fill your articles with value, don’t fill your content with fluff just to make the word count.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for clarity, layout, headings, images, SEO, linking to related blog posts etc.
- If your article is published, you will be asked to include a short author bio where you can showcase your blog or company website.
All of the below points are our content guideline suggestions, that we recommend you put in your articles to ensure that your guest post will be accepted:
- Use LSI keywords in the content. Lsi keywords can be found on free tool lsigraph.com
Use these keywords in the following areas:
- Header tags H1,H2,H3
- First and the last paragraph – Using a highly related LSI keywords at the beginning/ending of your article.
- Description Tag – Here, choose LSI keywords that strengthen/complement your core message instead of just using synonyms.
- Include 3-5 links to relevant high quality articles or authority sites such as Wikipedia.
- Mention at least 1 to 3 influencers of the topic, if possible.
- Use connective words ('firstly,' 'initially,' 'lastly,' 'however,' 'therefore,' etc.) to help guide the reader through sentences and paragraphs.
- Use questions to engage the reader.
- Always use images / and videos every 250 words and make short paragraphs. Then you will know that you will be able to keep your readers on the page. Make sure that images are engaging – not just guy with a mask in the room. Search for infographics, videos. Comment on them.
- Highlight important ideas and terms with boldface type and italics.
- Do not use blurry images. Make sure it’s always high quality and the right format to share.
- Including a video can significantly increase your conversion rate. Search on Youtube for the relevant videos.
- Make it easy to share with Click to Tweet links.
- At the end of the article ask readers to share their opinion on the topic. Always.
How to share you Guest post?
When sharing your guest posts, please share them via a word document, google docs or .HTML.
To learn more about how you can get one of our guest post submissions onto our website please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch within the next 24 hour.