Offshore Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is an innovative offshore recruitment and staffing company with offices in the Philippines. We are directly tackling the growing global IT skills shortage by providing tech companies based in Europe, the US and Australia with software developers that work from our fully managed offices in the Philippines. Having launched in 2014, we have rapidly grown to a team of over 150 staff with revenues already surpassing £3 million per annum.
We are now seeking a highly driven sales person to join our international team of Expats in Manila and further develop our base of international tech clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial business, with excellent earning potential available immediately.
Reporting directly into the Director of Business Development, the successful Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing an ongoing business development strategy to identify and close new tech clients looking to hire software engineers through a combination of both cold and warm calling.
- Handling inbound warm enquiries and managing introductory sales pitches to a range of international tech clients.
- Meeting and surpassing monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Work as part of a team of Expats based in Manila.
- Resourcers team provided to handle the candidate headhunting.
- Self-motivated and committed. Pro-active, responsible and accountable for own work.
- Friendly and approachable. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Effective when handling large amounts of information and working methodically and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An understanding of programming languages will help but is certainly not essential and can be quickly learnt on the job.
- The role is open to all levels of experience.
- Attractive and tax-free base salary and recurring commission structure (based on personal performance).
- Relocation to the Philippines (assistance will be provided).
- Accommodation in a Fort Bonifacio modern complex with swimming pool and gym. (Provided on top of basic for the first 6 months)
- Awesome target-lead team building trips to cities across Asia every 6 months.
- One return flight per annum.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and high-achieving team at a critical stage of our development.