Almost a years of Programming experience focus on Python & Angular. Has worked with Cloud for almost a year in a company who sell an access point with advanced parental controls. The parental controls can be controlled online / through the cloud.
He has shown to be extremely dedicated and loyal proving to have a real patience to provide the best results every time for his clients and in the process becoming an integral part of the team.
He hopes to be exposed in a professional working environment where he can use his skills and education in the development and goals of the company.
Python / Angular2 Developer
April 2017 - Present
- Maintain/create submodules for existing REST backend (web.py, sqlAlchemy) -
- Git, git-ﬂow, npm, Angular2+/Typescript, Ubuntu OS
- VS Code editor, PyCharm IDE, unittests must pass on teamcity builds
- Jira integration of backend
September 2016 - March 2017
- Create, maintain and test ERP software modulesusing Angular with Typescript
- Protractor end-to-end testing, VScode for editor
September 2015 - September 2016
- Create and update ESB XML conﬁguration based on endpoints from backend team
- Extract, transform, load xlsx data from python openpyxl to PostgreSQL (EDC project)
- PostgreSQL instance insert, backup and restore to dev, staging and production DB
- Unix/MacOSX terminal commands
- Subversion for code versioning, Eclipse and Tomcat
QA / IT
August 2013 - September 2014
- XBRL web application testing and monitoring on Windows 2008 server outsourced by HP Malaysia,using iMacro software
- Research and test solutions Peachtree, OpenERP for local business deployment