Junior NetBSD Developer
3 years experience
- Has more than a years working experience with .NET Development using ASP.NET and C#
- Familiarity with multi-threading
- Knowledgeable in using web development tools (Visual Studio) and creating responsive web applications.
- Knowledgeable with ASP.NET Webforms / MVC / Web API, Bootstrap / MS SQL Server
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Azure, Web application, Azure SQL.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
June 2017 - Present
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
April 2016 - June 2017
- Write new program codes and maintain existing codes using prescribed specifications.
- Resolves questions of program intent, data input/output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Confers with the Business Process Analyst, senior Programmers and users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Works within specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains integrity of program logic and coding, and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls.
- Produces program/procedural documentations
- Technologies: Asp.NET, C#
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
2012 - 2016