Over 7 years of experience as a 3D modeller, AUTOCAD, and video producer. A multi-discipline experience in SP3D, Civil 3D, PSD FrameworkPlus, Micro Station K and V8i, Cad Operator with expertise 3D Modeling architecture, AUTOCAD, and Tekla 14.0 among others.
A dynamic professional with a passion for 3D Modeling. Considerable experience in integrating a range of video and audio elements into online media, with excellent knowledge of digital, 3D and 2D design processes.
Freelance 3D Modeller
January 2017 - Present
- Technologies: 3D, 2D, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
3D Engineering Designer II
July 2016 - December 2016
- Responsible for the civil 3D model preparation of drawing and bill of quantities for site grading, road, sewer, stormwater line design, pavement markings, car park design, and pavement thickness design.
Responsible for preparation of workings plans for projects such as carparks and pipelines. This includes site layout, grading, stormwater, sewer, pavement details and Long sections. This utilises the civil 3D model for the alignment and profile of pipelines, the creation of surface for site grading and road, and preparation of volume computation for existing grade and proposed grade.
Technologies: Maya 3D, 3Ds MAX, 3D, 2D
BIM Modeler/CAD Optr
October 2015 - June 2016
- Responsible for the Revit Structure model and CAD files of concrete buildings based on PDF structural plans given by Baker Concrete Construction being constructed on site to determine the formworks needed.
- Also develop project related program on AUTOCAD using VBA and macro to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Technologies: AUTOCAD, Maya 3D, 3Ds MAX, 2D
Associate Design Engineer
March 2014 - October 2015
June 2010 - December 2013
- Responsibilities for various projects include preparing hydraulic and structural design calculation and draft of: diversion works-teruvian dam; irrigation/canal network; and canal structures - drainage culvert, flume, siphon, and turnout, and access roads. It also includes survey works: topographic and parcellary map of irrigation area.
- Technologies: AUTOCAD, Maya 3D, 3Ds MAX