With over 7 years in IT, Tessa specializes in programming, web development, application support, and server development for mobile games.
Her extensive experience in IT development project she is well equipped to handle any project handed to her, always delivering what is expected from her clients.
Senior Web Developer
October 2017 - Present
- Develop and maintain existing company web applications.
- Develop new request and features.
- Maintain codes in the application
- Approves and merge code from pull request of developers.
- Assign tasks and subtasks to developers.
- Check coding standards and SQL performance.
- Mentor developers on technical requirements.
- Suggest technology or process to Project Manager and Director that can be needed in an application.
- Coordinate in Operations for gathering requirements for requests and new applications.
- Performs research and development.
October 2015 - August 2017
- Develop Web site (Admin Data Warehouse and Audience Kit) for admin and clients of the company
- Communicate through Skype and Slack to everyday meeting with colleagues from overseas.
May 2014 - September 2015
- Mentors new Developers and other co-programmers.
- Assigns tasks for other teammates.
- Gives tasks to new developers for evaluation.
- Estimates timeline, technology to be used and the number of developers needed for new requests/applications.
- Develop server-side new features of mobile games.
- Debug and fix code problems according to filed tickets.
- Develop using GIT.
- Uses New Relic for monitoring code-level Applications.
- Uses AWS Console for checking EC2 Instance, RDS, and creating Dynamo Databases.
May 2013 - November 2013
- Worked on IT development projects for clients overseas
- Adheres and delivery clients' specification regarding the development project.
- Maintains and resolves problems faced in the development project all throughout the development process.
March 2012 - November 2012
- Fix bugs from the existing system and/or add features assign by TL to meet client needs.
- Used the following software programs JQuery, Zend Framework, HTML and CSS with Eclipse.
January 2012 - March 2012
- Added technical features onto an existing cargo system using J2SE and Scrum Agile Framework.
August 2008 - December 2011
- Worked as application support:
- modifies codes
- debug codes
- develop enhancements
- add requested features
- assist junior programmers