June 2017 - Present
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
March 2014 - June 2017
- This position support and develop web applications that suits for the client and in house web application.
- Also responsible for the complete life cycle of a new modified web application from research and design to implementation, training and support.
- Execute full life cycle software development.
- FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Deploy and tailor web application process and metrics.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Support and debug the code if needed.
February 2013 - March 2014
- To Create programs for the development of in-house system. To assist the Sr. Programmer to create a design in web application.
- Maintain the integrity of the existing system and support/troubleshoot the required needs of the client regarding in the entire system.
- Write new program codes and maintain existing codes using prescribed specifications.
- Resolves questions of program intent, data input/output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Confers with the Business Process Analyst, senior Programmers and users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Works within specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains integrity of program logic and coding, and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls.
- Produces program/procedural documentations
- Technologies: ASP.NET, C#
Technical Support Assistant - ISD Department
July 2010 - February 2013
- To provide technical assistance and support to users in areas of software, network connectivity, user internet and file access, hardware and peripherals, and to accommodate IT related inquires and concerns.
- To ensure that all end user including company branches computer, peripherals and other IT related devices are in good working condition.
- Evaluates request of users for network, software and hardware upgrading and acquisitions and make necessary recommendation.
- Network monitoring
- Managing Ticketing System (Service Desk)
- Prepares & submits reports as scheduled and as requested by superior From JobStreet.com (e.g. Service Desk monthly report, CRF request etc.)
- Install and Configure VOIP or IP phones
- Managing email using cloud based server
- Performing a preventive maintenance twice a month.
- Managing the sophos anti-virus enterprise console
- Performing an incremental and Full Backup of all files in server.
- Managing of Firstlife Websites.
- Managing of our Firewall security
- Maintains an inventory of company’s computer, hardware and license software
- Securing network, group and user policy on the domain server
- Policing network and user Internet access
- Email configuration and Maintenance
- Managing Active Directory Server.
- Technologies: Active Directory , VOIP, Configuring IP Phones