With 8 years of full stack development experience, He possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, Java Development and other open source technologies. Team oriented professional with extensive experience in web-based and client/server based applications development and a problem solver who can design reasonable solutions and can assist other with issues.
Senior Java Software Engineer
August 2016 - Present
Is a web application that tender support for fleet vehicles and transportation services based on total cost of ownership.
- Implement CRUD features using React, Redux and Imutable.js
- Develop test cases for front-end code using Mocha and Chai.
- Implement automation testing using Selenium.
- Implement Excel exportation functionality.
- Participate in code review and daily standup.
- Coordinate with Switzerland team to provide feedback and gather requirements.
Is an Eclipse based framework tool for core banking software. This tool simplifies the presentation of data in a form base editor. With the use of Eclipse modeling the transfer of business types into model is much faster and provide scalability and better performance.
- Interact with the Product Owner to understand the specifications.
- Develop, test, debug, document and maintain the Java core services, models and processes that support the application.
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
- Participate in code and sprint review.
- Utilize agile methodology such as Scrum.
Sr Applications Developer - J2EE /Technical Lead
June 2013 - July 2016
R2F (Routes-to-Financing) – Sales Enablement
Focus primarily on solution and technology financing and provide single-source financing that helps out clients acquire business services and technology services, hardware and software - IBM and non-IBM.
- Lead a team through application development cycle.
- Work with the business and the development teams to ensure clear understanding of project requirements and to refine / revise requirements as needed and/or recommended solutions.
- Effectively communicating and providing status updates to project management, development management.
- Prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for application releases based on user story.
- Adapted Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
Is an IBM-wide approach for designing sales territories based on market opportunity across business units and job roles. TOP helps sales managers design optimal territories and assign resources based on a set of guiding principles to optimize coverage of the opportunity in a territory and better position IBM for growth.
- Participate in team's iteration process and engage in fixing defects.
- Assist other team member to adhere standards and provide solution to a problem.
Is a major change to radically simplify the design and operation of three Global Integrated Support Processing namely Finance, Opportunity to Order, and Order to cash.
- Participate in continuous integration project and provide script for code validation.
- Implement client based session timeout application.
- Provide support to international team. Do testing and debugging of codes per iteration.
April 2011 - May 2013
Research and Development
Perform intensive research on open-source technologies and how they can be appropriately applied to existing and new projects. Explore GWT and integrate to Spring and Hibernate application. Develop social networking project using Ruby on Rails. Allow members to write letters to newspapers and magazines around the world. The letter will automatically publish to the website for others can view. Editors of the printed and online publications to which the letters is sent will be evaluated and published.
- Implement solution base on client’s specification request.
- Create page design and custom CSS rules.
- Develop administration module which will provide user access rights throughout the application.
A system that will connect to the bank and allow users to select their loan option. The system will automatically do withdrawals for monthly loan payment.
- Design and develop database schema. Code application interfaces, services and DAO implementations.
- Provide data modeling and object relational mapping and created custom pages.
- Implement reporting system for monthly and weekly data that capable of generating HTML, Excel and PDF formats.
Maintain employee's daily time records, track shift schedules and project manager who handle the employee.
- Design database schema and the entire application.
- Create relational mapping objects, implements interfaces, services, controllers and custom pages. Add customs CSS rules and Ajax functionality.
Allows users to collaboratively enter product and technology information, and then graphically depicts it in the form of a multi-dimensional roadmap – a document that visualizes the status and dependencies of an opportunity.
- Implement a customized search engine that is capable of saving result base on user's selected items.
- Develop organization module which allow users to view and maintain organization records.