August 2013 - August 2018
- The primary focus is to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional application
- Coordinating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Collaborating with the UI-UX team of designers and translating the mockup designs into functional HTML and CSS templates.
- Writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks build process for the production
- Github integration and version control code repository
- My development process entails the use of Object-oriented programming techniques and Design Patterns such as MVC, Finite State Machines, Components Entity and many others for stability and less or maintenance free.
Technical Support Specialist
April 2010 - September 2012
- Develops Flash sales presentation and HTML based iPad interactive visual aid.
- Trains sales personnel/developer to use the IVA for localization of global sales.
- Provides project management and technical support for global business affiliates.
Sr. Flash Developer
January 2009 - December 2009
- Develops flash applications and websites using object oriented frameworks.
February 2005 - December 2007
- Develops Flash websites, banners and logos.
Creative Team Lead
June 2003 - January 2005
- Conceptualize and Design all Flash related projects that involve complete modules and e-courses, demos, training courses.
- Supervises the Creative team and prepare all the necessary documents such as creative briefs, team budget trackers, weekly activity reports, middle management plans, and resource allocation.
July 2001 - January 2003
- Conceptualize and Design all Flash related projects that involve complete modules and working flash enabled websites, intros, banners