Over 6 years of experience in Manual Testing and HP ALM. Six (6) years of experience with Siebel, Reports development, and testing. Excellent client relation skills and the drive to complete tasks efficiently. Having good testing background along with Development. Have extensive experience in handling projects in an on-site/off-shore model.
Good communication skills, demonstrated flexibility towards work and at ease to learn new technologies/tools/techniques. Having good knowledge and project experience in SQL and PL/SQL Query used in Development and Testing. Certified Siebel 8.0 Consultant with a percentage of 97% in examination. Passed the ISTQB – Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) Certification provided by the ANzTB.
Senior Software Tester
May 2016 - Present
- Able to test several financial services applications such as Business Online Banking and IFL-T24.
- Create and execute test cases.
- Raise defects and issues encountered on a timely manner.
- Send daily status report
- Supports UAT team
- Perform regression testing.
- Technologies: Business Online Banking application, IFL-T24, Manual Testing
January 2015 - February 2016
- Create test pack, test plan, test scope, and test estimates.
- Send a daily status report for each releases and project.
- Ensure to update the overall status and metrics tracker for all the projects and releases that were worked on.
- Communicate with the Dev Team to ensure that all fixes will be deployed on time. Hence, deadline can be met.
- Help other team aside from GDMS and deliver a quality of work.
- Perform Manual testing.
- Technologies: HPQC, OneView, OneClaim, MLR/PMLR, Kofax
Application Development Support/Siebel Developer
January 2014 - December 2014
- Siebel Tools configuration in order to meet business needs.
- Follows Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process: Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Deploy.
- Create report that will be generated by Siebel for a certain period of time.
- Technologies: Siebel 6.3, Siebel 7.8, General Release Notes (GRN), RQM, ALM, SQL, PL/SQL
Financial Reports Developer
March 2013 - December 2013
- Understanding the Oracle Transporation Management (OTM) application and how it integrates with Business Intelligence Publisher.
- Key developer in Financial reports development in OTM and leads the report module in Siebel.
- Conduct knowledge transition in regards to the process of creating report for OTM application.
- Communicate with the onshore team for the timely delivery of deliverables.
- Technologies: OTM, Notepad++, HPQC, Toad, SQL, PL/SQL
Business Intelligence Publisher - Report Developer
June 2012 - February 2013
- Creates document deliverables such as Technical Design, PTCOM/Unit Test Plan, revision documents, build and test review pointsheets etc.
- Performs peer review and unit test execution prior to deployment of configured objects.
- As production support and application development support, prioritizes high severity and priority defects by providing fixes/analysis in a timely manner.
- Technologies: Siebel 8.1, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence Publisher
September 2011 - April 2012
- Perform manual testing.
- Leads the triage team which is one of the major functions of the system.
- Analysis of Functional requirement specially the triage aspect of the system.
- Creation of test Plan, test script writing and test execution for the project.
- Identifying scenario and test condition.
- Coordination with offshore team for timely delivery of the project.
- Conducted training for the new testers in the testing process, standard, tools and best practices.
- Give feedback accordingly and assist other resources when necessary.
- Reduced QC defects on or before the Drop Day.
- Created or Peer reviewed the Component Test Plan.
- Performed Unit Testing, Third-Party Vendor Testing (OPA), Regression
- Testing, Shakedown, PreSIT and SIT testing.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Perform regression testing to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Defect tracking and defect testing by using the RQM and ALM application.
- Retest fixed defects
- Technologies: Siebel 8.1, SQL, HPQC