July 2015 - October 2018
My responsibilities as a Developer includes but not limited to managing interchange of data between the server and the users. I primarily focus on the development of all server-side logic definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. I am also responsible in integrating the front elements built by my coworkers into the application.
- Oversee the overall system development process, build and find solutions on the possible constraints rising in the process.
- To design and implement custom backend/server-side solutions for both internal and client-related projects
- Assist in the creation or customization of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed system and implement solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues and/or identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Provide assistance and advice for the effective usage of the ERP applications and other possible related information technologies
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT network team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Create new ERP Modules that is essential in the development of system project, and as much as possible make it usable on another projects
- Modify existing modules and functions to make it fit in the QA definition and to the client needs
- Train new developers to become a productive member of the team and the company as a whole.
- Technologies: Python, Odoo ERP