Rhea Anne is a talented IT professional with the ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy workload and deadlines.
Gives importance to accuracy and attention to detail. Functions with a strong sense of urgency and thrive in a fast-paced setting. Meets tight deadlines and delivers superior performance. Meticulous and undertakes complex assignments. Excellent ability to adapt to difficult situations. Highly resourceful, objective and reliable. Ability to work in a team driven environment
January 2018 - Present
- Providing full support on the client dedicated server (cPanel WHM) such as configuration, maintenance, monitoring and resolving issues.
- Developing delivering solutions web application that enables client to see their orders, inventory, purchased and etc.
November 2017 - January 2018
- Providing search functions for the selected products at e-commerce store
- Providing integration between e-commerce web store platform and Textalk API.
- Synchronizing data from e-commerce web store and created database for data integration
- Providing backoffice for the web store
November 2016 - October 2017
- Analysing the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures.
- Reviewing and enhancing the performance of the migration process.
- Providing support documentation for the methods and tools provided.
- Conducting analysis of databases with the goal of producing the initial data mapping for the extraction process.
- Collaborating and communicating with clients to ensure the accuracy of data as it is being found and stored in a database
- Collaborating and communicating with the web and mobile team toensure vast quantities of data can be moved into the system without affecting performance.
- Creating accurate python scripts to load the data into the target database.
- Assigning and managing task to develop efficient scripts on the migration process.
March 2015 - November 2016
- Developing and supporting new and existing system/web software using PHP programming language.
- Reports to the Senior Developer of the status of all problems and assigned projects on a regular basis.
- Assists developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Assists in the research and document requirements of program users.
- Develop web applications according to requirement specifications.
- Deploy and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs.
- Resolving errors, isolating areas for improvements and general debugging.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Resolving programs with software products or company software systems.