Rachel is an experienced Ruby on Rails developer of having used it consistently from 2012-2015 and is confident to go back again to Ruby Development since she's currently involve in data science.
A conscientious and thorough worker who pays attention to the small details to make sure that she delivers upon the client requests.
Throughout her career she has worked with a variety of clients working on software development to web applications and development, she has a broad experience that makes him suitable for a number of different roles and tasks.
October 2015 - Present
- Automate extraction, transformation and loading of data from clients’ servers that are used in executing data analysis and visualizing data insights.
- Automate generation of daily reports to clients. These usually include detailed revenue figures and charts to monitor status of services offered.
- Liable for both automated and manual monthly reconciliation of revenues with clients.
- Continuously working with software engineers to create an online portal where clients can easily track the status of our services – from number of transactions and active users to revenues.
Technologies: MySQL, Perl, PostgreSQL, Bash Script, MS Excel, PHP with Laravel, Vue.js, AWS
Lead Software Engineer
October 2012 - October 2015
- A website for startups. It is a social networking sites for entrepreneurs and investors where they can build up their company profiles. It also hosts competitions and publishes news about technologies and trends.
- Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySQL
July 2012 - September 2012
- Module that lets the user specify a segmentation criteria which will be used in obtaining data for reports.
- Technologies: VB.Net, MSSQL