March 2018 - Present
- Working directly with the teams in Australia and NZ to interpret their client requirements and define, develop and implement clever technology based solutions.
- Developing new custom applications and integration of existing applications; usually via web services/API.
- Providing support for existing applications, however this is primarily around new module and feature development.
- Staying up to date with current technologies and trends.
- Write/create clean and efficient code (not just cut-paste-hack-together -until-it-works code).
- Participate in stand up and planning of tasks.
- Prepare assigned code for QA according to defined timelines.
- Participate in design and development meetings. Resolving issues and troubleshooting.
- Optimize efficiency of coding and working in the team.
- Working in a product driven environment.
November 2016 - March 2018
- Using Visual Studio 2010 and 2012, Team Foundation Server, MS SQL 2008 R2, Web Service, C# for windows application.
- Using FileZilla for system deployment to live server and SoapUI to test web service connection.
- Create software application (web/desktop) that is based on functional specifications of client.
- Deployment and support of finished product to client’s server for production usage.