Pete has been working as a web developer for over 7 years in the IT industry. He has worked dedicatedly with a foreign client providing technologically advanced survey solutions to clients across the world.
With his hard work over the years, Pete has proven to be a valuable professional who always puts his best foot forward in all the work he does. He looks forward to providing his skills and expertise in the development and goals of a company.
May 2016 - Present
- Working with a company's project management system used internally by the company's employees.
- Uses Django framework with Vue.js for its front end design.
February 2013 - February 2016
- Worked as a backend developer using Java Spring with the addition of Spring batch for tasks requested by the client.
- Programming of databases
- Most backend is handled by stored procedure with batch jobs triggered using Java Spring Batch.
- Experience with file-based manipulation using Python.
November 2012 - February 2013
December 2010 - November 2012
- Was part of the delivery performance department
- Responsibilities included:
- perform CMMI-SCV related activities
- audit project management documents