Neil is a critical thinker who approaches problems analytically. He mastered the skill of time management to meet strict deadlines when developing startup websites, requiring efficient use of time and resources.
PHP Developer (Cloud Employee)
May 2018 - Present
- Developing efficient solutions based on what client needs.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Designing of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Creating and Maintaining software documentation.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Creating scripts for analyzing a PCAP ( Packet capture ).
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
Software Developer/PHP Developer
April 2016 - May 2018
- Maintaining and improving legacy systems.
- Creating API and CMS for mobile applications.
- Creating program and scripts for Value Added Services.
- Support for SMPP gateways.
- Level 3 Support ( Code level).
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database and programming
- Developed short custom development projects or services such as SMS services, web-based
- applications and mobile applications.
September 2015 - February 2016
- Involved in training process given to the junior developers for project planning and analyzing them for developing code.
- Developing Database structures taking help of the senior developers.
- Involved in the process of software testing and fixing bugs that are found while testing.
- Working with advanced concepts of PHP, Ajax and jquery.
- Supports for cms web applications.
- PHP Developer (Cloud Employee) May 2018 - Present
- Software Developer/PHP Developer April 2016 - May 2018
- Junior Developer September 2015 - February 2016