Has worked with Cloud for over a year now for a company in Ireland called Murphy’s Survey who are specializing in global surveying consultancy, providing technologically advanced survey solutions to clients across the world.
She has shown to be extremely dedicated and loyal proving to have a real patience to provide the best results every time for her clients and in the process becoming an integral part of the team.
She hopes to be exposed in a professional working environment where she can use her skills and education in the development and goals of the company
May 2016 - Present
- Full stack web developer using Django as the main framework using VueJS for the front end. The current project is internal to the client as it is a project management system used by the company employees.
- Technologies: Python, Django, VueJS, AWS
February 2013 - February 2016
- Backend developer using Java Spring with the addition of Spring batch for jobs as requested by client. Database side programming used is based on PLSQL using Oracle 11g as the database. Most backend is handled by stored procedure with batch jobs triggered using Java Spring batch. Mostly exposed with file based manipulation using Python. Web development involves simple tweaks within the existing Django framework with SQL Alchemy used for object relational mapping for the database.
- Technologies: Python, Django, Java, SQL
November 2012 - February 2013
- Software developer using Alfresco Enterprise Content Management for a client. Main language used is Java backed with scripting using Java Script
Software Engineer (QA)
September 2010 - November 2012
- Full time role in the Delivery Performance department.
- Give support to Project Manager's in terms of Quality related activities
- Perform CMMI-SVC related activities with the project supported.
- Audit project management documents in relation to quality related activities.
- Implement High Maturity activities for the supported project.