Java Solutions Developer
October 2018 - Present
- Assist in the systems analysis and design of a project.
- Involved in server and client side development of the application.
- Produce and maintain well-documented programs that adhere to standards which satisfy user requirements.
- Participated in an internal weekly meeting for project status report of development and planning of future tasks.
- Participated in company’s internal training for My SQL and Oracle SQL.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, MySQL, Oracle SQL, Windows 10, DevStudio, MySql Workbench, Notepad++, Maven, SpringMVC, Redmine
Java Web and UI Developer
March 2015 - October 2018
- Developed an interactive dynamic web page for the telecommunication summary of reports which can be used for gathering business information and decisions. It is composed of the network KPIs represented in a geo-map that is clickable to drill down specific details per location.
- Display graphical information of different analytics data requested from a Restful web service request.
- Created a global map with heatmaps that can be drilled down into different locations like the continent, country and city using open sourced plugin leaflet and some google maps API.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 8, Redhat Linux, Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, WinSCP, SVN