Java Developer - Consultant
September 2017 - March 2018
- Develop, implement and maintain Java based components and interfaces.
- Ensure designs are compliance with specifications.
- Develop new applications that serve existing software systems.
- Further develop current software.
- Participated in code and document reviews.
- Provide estimates for tasks.
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance work, including change requests, production problems and internal tools.
- Maintain existing prototypes and scripts.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Understand new requirements of key business units, product customers and how we achieve it.
- Contributes to decisions regarding software, development approach.
- Supoort continous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Spring MVC, Windows 10, Eclipse, MySql, Git, Gradle, Maven, Tomcat, Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Webex, MS Outlook
Senior Software Engineer
March 2017 - November 2017
- Involved in server side development of application using Java.
- Created APIs to get data from different Bank Systems e.g Core Banking, Finacle, etc.
- Participated in service implementation development of an assigned module.
- Integrate server and client side to Bank’s Systems including Release deployment and configurations.
- Participated in unit test and peer to peer code reviews for optimization and best practices.
- Participated in Release Package Preparation and Documentations.
- On site support in package deployment to client’s integrated environments for SIT and UAT testing
- On site support to client’s SIT and UAT team in testing releases.
- Mentor junior developers for server side team.
- Act as company’s project POC to bank for business requirements follow-up and necessary info and data for application development.
- Participated in daily meeting with the steering committee for defects discussion and future releases.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 10, Eclipse, Oracle SqlDeveloper, Putty, WinSCP, XShell, Notepad++, Ant, Java, Spring, Websphere, Jira, Skype, MS Outlook
Java Solutions Developer
September 2016 - February 2017
- Assist in the systems analysis and design of a project.
- Involved in server and client side development of the application.
- Produce and maintain well documented programs that adhere to standards which satisfy user requirements.
- Participated in internal weekly meeting for project status report of development and planning of future tasks.
- Participated in company’s internal training for My SQL and Oracle SQL.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, MySQL, Oracle SQL, Windows 10, DevStudio, MySql Workbench, Notepad++, Maven, SpringMVC, Redmine
Java Developer - Consultant
June 2015 - February 2016
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUIs) for company’s product application in deployment for the company’s
- Partners, prospective customers and internal employees
- Coordinate visual design projects and reviews work of the visual design team.
- Worked closely with system specialists and other engineers to create a highly polished visual experience that fully represent brand, market, and end-user requirements
- Design and develop particular GUI pages as well as take part in testing it.
- Creates flowcharts of task flows and information architecture for the product features.
- Participated in the full lifecycle of product for the company’s system.
- Worked with product teams to understand the target audience and market-place for new features.
- Accountable for creation of style guide.
- Create logs/define the theme and style for a web site.
- Understands overall software development process.
- Strong, demonstrated ability to optimize application flow from page-to- page (user experience).
- Continuously enhanced and maintained the enterprise application and fix bugs reported by the product support team, delivery team and software quality assurance team.
- Design and code web services using Apache Axis, WSDL on Apache Tomcat server. Developed web service interface which allowed to create, read, update & delete data.
- Update RCA and resolution of each task via JIRA and peer to peer code review via Beanstalk.
Java Web and UI Developer
February 2015 - May 2015
- Developed an interactive dynamic web page for the telecommunication summary of reports which can be used for gathering business information and decisions. It is composed of the network KPIs represented in a geo-map that is clickable to drill down specific details per location.
- Display graphical information of different analytics data requested from a Restful web service request.
- Created global map with heatmaps that can be drilled down into different locations like continent, country and city using open sourced plugin leaflet and some google maps api.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 8, Redhat Linux, Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, WinSCP, SVN
May 2013 - August 2014
- Participated in creating basic to detailed design of the utility modules based on client requirements
- Created prototypes and anticipated development upon approval
- Created unit test cases and codes
- Developed integration test codes and automate using Hudson with other coverage check tools.
- Participated in the development of J2EE application using Struts 2 as front-end solution together with open source framework such as Hibernate for ORM Mapping, and XML for data interchange. It also uses JPA in a container managed environment for managing persistence in Data Access objects
- Developed web service using annotations while employing a bottom-up approach in development
- Developed blank interface definition to accommodate functional requirements which also include actual interpretation of requirement specified by the functional documentation and design document
- Mapping of POJOs to its equivalent database table which serves as Data Access Objects or DAO while employing Hibernate operations
- Utilized DAO to construct business functionalities and operations.
- Tested development modules using SOAP UI for technical aspects and against the actual and expected criteria in the test plan
- Knowledgeable in code management tool such as SVN.
- Managed version releases using minimal and basic Unix commands in Linux environment.
- Coordinate and setup version releases to Software Testing team.
January 2013 - March 2013
- Intensive training under Java team lead by an Australian manager focused on web development using Java/J2EE tools and frameworks. Developed different web application as part of case study/mini project and facilitated new hires training in Java.
- Trained and developed different sample enterprise applications using the different tools learned in training.
- Required to take Oracle Certification for Java and passed Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer with average grade of 91.
- Technologies: Java/J2EE, XML, Hibernate, Maven, Struts 2&3, EJB 3 and JSP using JBoss & Tomcat, Spring
Fresher Learning Programme
May 2013 - December 2013
- A 5-month intensive training on different software tools and technologies including Mainframe and Java as well as Software Testing. This includes instructor-led programs both virtual and physical trainers and on-line interactive trainings.
- Passed Fresher Learning Programme internal certifications.