Proficient in Native Android Development (Java), Mobile Development Life Cycle, Android SDK, Application Architecture, Object-Oriented Design. Experienced in collaborating with a small and large diversified team in building or maintaining a cohesive product. He would make an excellent addition to any company in need of Android expertise.
Mobile Application Developer
June 2015 - Present
Part of the company’s original 4-man development team responsible for developing BabyGalaxy and Imfree (mobile applications) from the ground up. Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new functions and features.
- Successfully developed, deployed, and released BabyGalaxy to both PH and MY play store with thousands of daily active users.
- Part of the team currently developing and maintaining the company’s core application, Imfree, which was able to launch an open-beta with more than 10,000 monthly active users.
- Technologies: Native Android Development (Java), Android SDK, Android Studio, Object-Oriented Design, Common Android APIs
May 2013 - May 2015
Hired as one of the pioneer members of the of the Messaging & frameworks team to lay the groundwork for the company’s R&D lab. Handled the development and support of Samsung Email and SNS applications for New Zealand and Australian-based projects.
- Deployed to Samsung Electronics Korea for training and project support, was able to work with a multi-national team, and garnered a 93% evaluation mark.
- Successfully established the first Email and SNS team under the company’s R&D lab by mentoring succeeding members to the team.
- Designed and developed client-specific features applied to hundreds of thousands of consumer devices.
- Technologies: Native Android Development (Java), Android SDK, Android Studio, Object-Oriented Design