Louis John believes that he is highly capable of working, maintaining and fixing websites, as well as build and develop web/system application. He is a full stack developer who is flexible with projects he worked with and is currently working on.
September 2013 - Present
- Lead the team for big and complicated projects and provide a developing plan
to make the website deliver on the highest quality and to meet deadlines.
- Responsible in developing client and server side friendly websites using
PHP and Drupal CMS.
- Create Drupal Modules to fulfill client’s needs.
- Study payment integration documents to implement, code and integrate through their websites.
- Make the website compatible in different types of web browsers like IE, Mozilla
Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Responsible to make the website mobile-responsive layout.
- Slicing Images (jpg) or PSD to convert into web template.
- Responsible to create an E-Newsletter and email blasting for marketing.
- Compose User Manuals on how to manage their website after the website has been built
- Provide onsite User training on how to properly manage their website and to explain some
technical terms to terms that they easily to understand.
- Meet clients to explain technical terms and to fully and deeply understand what they need
and to provide or suggest other solutions.