February 2017 - February 2019
- Part of the team that setups and develops RESTful APIs using Python and Django.
- Contributes and implements technologies for the overall ecosystem and help design the system architecture.
- Collaborate with other team to translate user requirements to product development.
- Regularly contribute and perform database modelling, unit testing, and setting up fixtures for initial data.
- Execute full stack development when there is limited resources.
- Worked on an Agile Environment and participates to daily standups for project status and updates.
January 2015 - February 2017
- Develops web application using Python (Django Framework), C#.Net, ASP, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and MSSQL in a Full Stack approach.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of asoftware project.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on existing customer web applications.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Review product and/or application information including existing codes for technical accuracy.
- Recommends solutions and improvements to existing and new applications.
- Recommends and implements platforms, databases, and languages for efficient and effective business process.