Equipped with more than 6 years of work experience in the IT Industry in system analysis and design, application development, testing and support, corresponds with the higher management for requirement feasibility, timelines, creates the data flow of the given requirements for development and follows the methodologies throughout the development life cycle and can quickly familiarize new technologies.
Senior Java Developer
February 2016 - Present
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings with fellow teammates
- Performs code review with peers/team lead considering the performance for long term goal. Does all possible testing on the development environment
- Create or modify the code to fit their new requirements and Production support role if needed.
- Collaborate QA/Deployment teams in providing the necessary support and documentation for testing and releases
- Communicate with the business analysts/stake holders
- Document every changes for the duration of the sprint
- Create High Level Design, Low Level Design, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data
- Dictionary and API Documents
An intermediary API that generates One-Time-Pin and Tokens for secure viewing/downloading of documents that our systems
A system that integrates with all their clients as a mediator for all their transactions.
An online assessment program for AU students in year 3, 5, 7 and 9 to test their literacy skills depending on the school curriculum
System Developer - Java
January 2013 - January 2016
Roles and Responsibility
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Understand the Financial system development – Hedge funds
- Develop web services and messaging modules for the clients
- Discuss with fellow teammates on how their accounting works
- Communicate with onshore on a daily basis for the needs of the business
- Performs testing on development environment and its deployment
- Maintain a clean and good back up copy of the system.
- Document every step and progress on how we’ve done the tasks assigned
- Create High Level Design, Low Level Design, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Dictionary and API Documents
A System that gets and compute prices for portfolios and funds of the clients using web services and JMS.
Global Authorization Management
An authorization module for all the software and services of the company for its clients and employees.