Senior Front-End Engineer | Angular Developer
March 2016 - Present
- Working as a Senior Front End Engineer that has a specialization in Angular JS to improve their projects to be more realtime oriented.
- An Android and IOS app for booking cars on-demand.
- A mobile application developed for hackathon. This is a crowd-sourcing application that allows users to report crimes, notify the people nearby and identify which areas are dangerous / safe.
- An internal web application that could be used by any company that allows employees to give positive feedback regarding their co- employees.
- An e-commerce website that allows the owner to post and sell items.
- Technologies: AngularJS, Bootstrap, PostgresSql, Ruby on Rails, Firebase, Ionic, C#, MsSQL, Grial UI Kit, Xamarin, Angular 2+
January 2016 - January 2018
- This system caters both beginner and advanced investors. It allows investors to create and manage stock portfolio using this platform.
- A three month project focused on code refactoring, making their code testable, and writing unit tests and integration tests.
- A system that receives and monitors water temperature report from a home geyser device. When a certain temperature is reached, the application notifies the home owner and turns off the device to prevent the geyser from exploding.
- A social media application that allows innovators to express their ideas and to collaborate with fellow innovators on implementing these ideas.
- A web application that displays events and available spaces for rent in South Africa. Users can sign up and save articles and mark spaces as favorites.
- Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, AngularJS, Bootstrap, MsSQL, MSTest, Azure IoT Suite, Azure Hubs, Azure Services, Material Design, XOOPS, Wordpress, MySql
Associate Software Engineer
January 2015 - January 2016
- Create business application using ABAP programming.
- Team player.
- A system for generating inventory reports using Smart Forms.
- Technologies: SAP ABAP, SAP Smart Forms, SAP Services
August 2014 - December 2014
- A system that has the ability to track orders. It has a portal that can be accessed by customers for them to view the exact location and the estimated time of arrival of the delivery.
- Role: Programmer
- Technologies: .Net, Java Sms library, MsSQL